As a result of aging, sun damage or other conditions, your facial skin may begin to wrinkle, appear thinner, or sag over time. Many people are unhappy with these changes, but do not want to undergo extensive plastic surgery procedures. As an alternative, we offer injectable treatments as a less invasive technique at our McMinnville, OR office. The use of BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers provide excellent results while greatly reducing the risk of complications. Injected into your facial skin with a thin needle, these treatments help to smooth and firm your skin for a youthful appearance. Dr. Richard Ecker and our staff offer a wide range of injectable treatment options to suit each patient’s distinctive needs and desired results. Contact our practice today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ecker.
Who is a Candidate?
Most patients who want to improve the appearance and texture of their skin are good candidates for injectable treatments (which include BOTOX® Cosmetic, Radiesse ®, and Juvederm®) regardless of age or skin condition. You may be eligible for these treatments if you:
- Are an adult at least 18 years old.
- Are in good overall health.
- Are not pregnant or breast feeding
Dr. Ecker uses his dermatologic expertise to personally administer these treatments to precisely create the look that you desire.
Injectable Treatment OptionsWe provide a variety of injectable treatments to suit each patient’s needs and preferences. BOTOX® Cosmetic is one of the most popular injectable treatments. It diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and lines by temporarily preventing your facial muscles from contracting, making your skin appear more youthful. The results of BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment typically last between three and four months, at which point treatment should be repeated to maintain your results. Our goal is to enhance your appearance to a more youthful but natural look that you will make pleased and confident.
Dermal fillers, especially if used in conjunction with BOTOX® Cosmetic, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin, and tissue loss. These treatments increase the firmness of the skin by adding volume rather than impeding muscle activity. We offer different types of dermal fillers:
- JUVÉDERM® Products- The active ingredient in this injectable treatment is hyaluronic acid, which is a substance naturally found in your skin and connective tissues. This treatment can help patients with moderate to severe wrinkling and creases. The effects of JUVÉDERM® can last up to one year.
- Radiesse® Products- Unlike JUVÉDERM® and other fillers, the Radiesse® formula consists of tiny calcium hydroxylapatite particles suspended in water. As with hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite is a compound your body naturally produces, typically in your teeth and bones. Dr. Ecker recommends this dermal filler to patients with larger areas of more severe wrinkling or tissue loss as it can help fill and plump deep folds. Results can last between 12 and 18 months.
Natural-looking ResultsSome patients are concerned that injectable treatments may give them an unrealistic or exaggerated facial appearance. Our goal is to achieve an age-appropriate look that will flatter you but not draw unwanted attention. Dr. Ecker uses his dermatological expertise to administer these treatments precisely using only the amount you need to achieve your desired results. This technique subtly enhances your facial appearance for natural-looking results. In addition, repeated use of injectable treatments can stimulate the natural production of your body's collagen for an even greater enhancement. You can trust Dr. Ecker to help your skin look healthy, firm, and attractive.
Enhance Your Appearance with Injectable TreatmentsRestoring your skin’s smooth, firm appearance does not necessarily require invasive procedures. Dr. Ecker and our team provide BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers to improve your appearance and boost your confidence.
Contact us today to learn more or to schedule your consultation.